Eagle County Public Health Order
As of November 16, 2020, Eagle County Public Health Order has been updated regarding COVID-19 to adopt statewide orders, along with additional requirements specific to the local community. The new order is effective immediately and Eagle County is now at an Orange Level.
– All visitors are to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 14 days prior to arrival in Eagle County.
– Social gatherings in Eagle County are now limited to up to 2 households up to 10 people to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
– Face coverings continue to be required in public indoor spaces and also outdoors if 6 feet distance cannot be maintained. Face coverings are not required while seated at a restaurant.
– New requirements for people who are sick and for people who have been exposed to someone who is sick, including cooperating with the county on case and outbreak investigations.
– 25% occupancy at restaurants of up to 50 people.
– 25% occupancy at gyms.
– 50% occupancy at retail stores.
– 25% occupancy at places of worship.
Five Commitments of Containment:
- I will maintain 6 feet of distance
- I will wash my hands often
- I will cover my face in public
- I will stay home when I am sick
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
Private Vacation Residences
We believe that staying in one of our private residences is the best way to enjoy a vacation in the Vail Valley.
The homes and condos we represent are controlled environments where you can relax with your family and friends.
The processes and requirements we have always had in place lead to exceptionally clean homes. You can rest assured that our professional cleaning teams are continuing their usual high level of attention to detail, making sure to use relevant cleaning products as recommended by the CDC and paying specific attention to high touch/frequently used surfaces. All of our sheets and towels are professionally laundered as well.
We maintain at least one day between occupancies in all of our properties, and in our bigger homes it is often 3 to 5 days between occupancies. This gives our team time to make sure that everything is perfect upon a guest’s arrival.
Updated payment and cancellation policies
We have also updated our payment and cancellation terms for this winter to help you plan more confidently for your visit here.
- Book by December 4, 2020 for arrivals between Nov 20 and April 11, 2021 (excluding arrivals from 12/18/20-1/3/2021). Initial payment is due 6 days from date of booking (credit card info must be on file at point of booking for offer to be valid) and you can cancel for free up to 5 days after booking. Once first payment is taken then the current cancellation terms become effective.
- For reservations made and completed before December 18, the listed payment and cancellation terms are valid
- For holiday bookings (arrival between December 18 and January 3) it is 50% down at time of booking, balance due 60 days out from arrival. Cancelations 60 days or longer from arrival will receive a refund net of one night’s rent. No refunds on cancellations within 60 days from arrival.
- For bookings with arrival dates between January 4 and April 11, we revert to the 25% deposit at time of booking (plus travel insurance costs) which is non-refundable. Remaining balance is due 45 days from arrival. Can cancel 30 days or longer from arrival and receive the refund of second (75%) payment. No refunds on cancelations within 30 days from arrival.
We Recommend Travel Insurance
We strongly urge you to consider this insurance when planning your Vail / Beaver Creek vacation. Go here for more information.
Ski Reservations Required
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, reservations are required to access Vail Mountain & Beaver Creek this season. Please visit Epicpass.com to make your ski/snowboard reservations prior to your arrival in Vail.
Toll Free: 866-754-8245
Triumph Mountain Properties
41184 US Highway 6, Suite 195
Avon, CO 81620 USA
PO BOX 1750
Vail, CO 81658 USA
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL RESOURCES