- View Larger Image
1163 Cabin Circle
Located on a private cul-de-sac in the prestigious Vail Golf Course neighborhood, just minutes from Vail Village this luxury, multi-level residence is only 175 yards from the free Town of Vail bus stop, offering easy access to and from the slopes!
|Master Suite||Queen bed, en suite bath with jetted tub and steam shower, gas fireplace, access to outdoor deck and upper level private office|
|Jr. Master Bedroom||Queen bed en suite bath with walk-in shower, gas fireplace, access to outdoor deck|
|3rd Guest Bedroom||Queen bed, shared jack and jill bathroom with walk-in shower and antique soaking tub, access to outdoor deck|
|4th Guest Bedroom||2 Double beds, shared jack and jill bathroom with walk-in shower and antique soaking tub, access to outdoor patio|
|5th Guest Bedroom||Queen bed, plus twin bunk beds, en suite bath with walk-in shower, access to outdoor deck|
- 5,900 Square Feet
- Multiple desk, patios & outdoor space
- 175 yards from free town of Vail bus stop
- Outdoor Deck with Sunken Hot Tub & Gas Grill
- Formal Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Dining Table for 8 & Breakfast Bar with seating for 3
- Gourmet Kitchen with Viking gas range, Sub Zero refrigerator, 2 dishwashers, wine refrigerator
- Dedicated Laundry Room with full size washer & dryer
- 2 Great Rooms
- Billiards Table
- Gas Fireplaces in Master & Jr Master Bedrooms
- 5 Flat screen televisions (library, living room, kitchen each master)
- 2 Car Garage w/ parking for additional cars in driveway (summer 1 car parking only inside garage)
- Radiant and baseboard heat
- Wi Fi
- Sonos speakers throughout
- No A/C
- Dedicated Ski storage in garage
- Cruiser bikes for use in Summer months
- Complimentary Access to the Vail Athletic Club
When you’re not out enjoying the surrounding area, this home boasts multiple outdoor decks, an outdoor hot tub and gas grill, plus two living room spaces and a billiards table room for social gatherings. The main living room features a wood burning fireplace with two additional gas fireplaces located in the master and junior master bedrooms. A spacious kitchen that includes high end appliances, a formal dining table and seating at the breakfast bar for invites everyone to join in on the fun!
During the winter months the free Town of Vail Bus comes every 30 minutes and the stop is only 175 yards from the home. A few minutes later guests find themselves at the base of the slopes in Golden Peak ready for a day on the mountain!
During the summer months the paved roads and bike paths make strolling or biking into town a breeze, and the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens are a great stopping point in between along with a massive children’s playground. Not to mention, residing in the Golf Course neighborhood guests can access the course with ease.
As if this home’s amenities are not enough, we also give all guests of Triumph complimentary access to the Vail Athletic Club located in Vail Village where you can use the workout facility, attend yoga classes, hot tub, and more.