- View Larger Image
225 Forest Road
This home is 3,600 square feet, has 5 bedrooms, and is located on Forest Road between Lionshead and Vail Village. Guests can easily walk to either Village or to the Bear Tree Run on Vail Mountain for Ski & Trail Access.
|Master Bedroom||King bed, en suite bath|
|2nd Guest Bedroom||King bed, hall bath|
|3rd Guest Bedroom||Split king bed, hall bath|
|4th Guest Bedroom||2 Queen beds, en suite bath|
|5th Guest Bedroom||2 Twin beds, en suite bath|
- 3,600 Square Feet
- Gold Rated
- Big-screen Television, Wet Bar, DVD, & Wood-Burning Fireplace in the living room
- Lower Family Room with Large Flat Panel LCD Television, Integrated Stereo, and a Large Media Library
- Dining Table for 8, Side Seating for 5 at the Kitchen Bar
- Kitchen was completely rebuilt in 2007, with brand new appliances and finishes
- Bathrooms were all remodeled in 2014
- Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Heated Pool (Summer Only)
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
- Complimentary Access to the Vail Vitality Center
Once you have stayed a week at 225 Forest Road you will discover why many guests of this outstanding ski residence have to reserve this property year after year. The welcoming atmosphere, spaciousness, and fabulous views all combine to make it a perfect location for a Vail vacation, winter or summer.
The main level features a large living room with a massive rock fireplace, large flat screen TV w/DVD, dining room for 8, and an exceptionally large kitchen that opens up to the living room with a bar that seats 5. The living and dining areas have large picture windows with beautiful views of the forest land. There are two guest rooms on this main level, one bedroom with a king bed, and a second bedroom with a split king bed.
The lower level has three more guest rooms with full bathrooms. The first room contains a king bed, the second bedroom has two queen beds, and the final guest bedroom houses two twin beds. The den, great for family gatherings, is also on the lower level and has a large flat screen TV, DVD player, and stereo.
Just outside is a large deck with access to the pool during the summer months and a Jacuzzi all year long.