- View Larger Image
762 Holden Road
With contemporary furnishings, impeccably designed kitchen, and in-house systems to help control temperature, music, and lighting all at the push of a button this home helps visitors truly relax and enjoy their vacation.
|Master Bedroom||King bed, en suite bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Walk-In Closet|
|Jr. Master Bedroom||King bed, en suite bath|
|3rd Guest Bedroom||King bed, en suite bath|
|4th Guest Bedroom||2 Twin beds, en suite bath|
|5th Guest Bedroom||4 Sets Twin Bunk beds, en suite bath|
- 7,580 Square Feet
- Platinum Rated
- Master Bedroom equipped with gas fireplace, attached patio, integrated stereo; private bath with walk-in steam shower, bath tub, dual vanity and walk-in closet
- Living Room has Vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, floor to ceiling windows featuring views of Beaver Creek
- Kitchen has commercial grade appliances, fully stocked gourmet kitchenware, 48″ Wolf range with 6 burners and a griddle, breakfast nook with seating for 6, bar seating for 3, adjoining tea area with flat screen TV and gas fireplace.
- Dining table seating up to 10, adjoining patio.
- Lofted Office
- Media Room
- Mud Room
- Dial-a-Ride Shuttle Service
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Washer and Dryer
- Complimentary Access to the Vail Athletic Club
762 Holden Road, a five bedroom private Beaver Creek home rental, combines distinguished architecture with modern design to create the ideal rental home for the discerning visitor. Perched above the Beaver Creek Golf Course and featuring views of Beaver Creek from the patio, this home provides the finest in luxury accommodation for any season.
Featuring five well appointed bedrooms, including a Jr. Master Suite, each with private en suite bath, spacious living areas for gathering, and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy your Rocky Mountain escape.
A theater room, hot tub, and movie room are sure to entertain visitors of all ages at this luxury home.
Dial-A-Ride services throughout Beaver Creek offer a free shuttle to help you access the village and Bachelor Gulch, and guests who book this home receive a personal concierge to help stock groceries, book tours and dinner reservations, and much more!