- View Larger Image
917 Bachelor Ridge
917 is one of the most striking and luxurious ski in, ski out Beaver Creek vacation rentals in Bachelor Gulch. With commercial appliances, premium furnishings, and ample bedding throughout, this home is an ideal location for the luxury minded traveler who demands the absolute best.
|Master Bedroom||King bed, en suite bath|
|Upper Guest Bedroom||Queen bed, en suite bath|
|Upper Guest Bedroom||2 Queen beds, en suite bath|
|Lower Guest Bedroom||King bed, en suite bath|
|Lower Guest Bedroom||Queen bed, en suite bath|
|Lower Guest Bedroom||Two Sets Twin Bunk Beds, en suite bath|
- 10,250 Square Feet
- Master Bedroom has a gas fireplace, loft, walk-in closet, flat screen television, en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, and laundry room
- The Great Room has a flat screen television with blu-ray player, wood burning fireplace, wrap-around deck, ample seating
- Custom Made Dining Table with Seating for 10 Guests
- Commercial grade appliances, granite counter tops and island, counter seating for 5 guests, wood-burning pizza oven, and outdoor patio access
- Billard Table with Wet Bar
- Home Theater with large flat screen television and Apple TV
- Private Outdoor 15 Person Hot Tub
- Wood Burning Pizza Oven
- Private Office
- Lofted Game Room
- Mud Room/Ski Room
- Gas Grill
- In-House Stereo System
- Garage Parking for One Car & Additional Parking in Driveway
- Ski-in, Ski-out Access to Bachelor Gulch Ski Area
- Complimentary Access to the Vail Vitality Center
Architects utilized massive stone archways, beautiful woodwork, and modern design to create a collection of truly opulent living spaces. The home features an enviable list of amenities including billiard’s table, home theater, and a private outdoor hot tub with magnificent views of the Vail Valley seeing all the way into Game Creek Bowl on Vail Mountain.
The kitchen’s list of appliances and amenities is endless, but includes a stone wood-burning pizza oven, built in Miele system, sub-zero refrigerator, and separate wine cooler.
The master bedroom, in its own wing, has a king bed, gas fireplace with additional seating area, loft, flat screen television, walk-in closet, and a bathroom one can be envious of with its steam shower, Jacuzzi tub, and sitting area.
The other 5 bedrooms of the home each have access to their own bathroom and are wonderfully placed throughout the home’s 4 floors.
A theater room, billiard’s table, additional family room, and outdoor patio with ample lounge chairs and hot tub provides something for everyone for their next ski vacation; convenience, luxury, and memories to be made.
Have a larger party? For an additional charge and approval ahead of time we may be able to open up the 7th bedroom of this home offering three more beds. One is a captain’s bunk with a full bed on bottom, twin bed on top, in addition to another lofted twin.
Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Access:
- The Pool and Tennis Courts are FREE to anyone staying or living in Bachelor Gulch. Guests may have to provide a property address but it is 100% FREE.
- The fitness center and spa are for guests of members only and it is $35 per day per person. This charge will go to the member. The member has to call with the dates desired and names of guests in advance. They will then issue passes which can be picked up at the Club desk or the spa front desk. The spa is limited to people over 18 only.
- Access to the Bachelor Gulch Club is for members or guests accompanied by members. This is only a lounge for members to hang out in, eat and drink for free.