Ridgepoint Townhome #167Located in Beaver Creek
The Ridgepoint Townhome community is just inside the gatehouse of Beaver Creek Resort, about 2 miles from Beaver Creek Village, nestled between the fairways of Beaver Creek Golf Course above the Eagle River valley.
There is a ski way that takes you from the north end of the community to the Lower Beaver Creek Express lift, and two different ski ways that allow you to ski back to the community. Of course, the convenient resort transportation system is also available to get you back and forth to the Village.
|Master Bedroom||King bed, en suite bath shower|
|2nd Guest Bedroom||Queen bed, shared hall bath with tub/shower combination|
|3rd Guest Bedroom||Queen bed, shared hall bath with tub/shower combination|
|Loft||Two twin beds (can be bridged to make a king)|
- 1,615 square feet
- Formal Living Room: Flat Screen TV/DVD, Stereo, Gas Fireplace, Deck Access
- Dining Area: Formal Table for 6, Breakfast Bar Seating for 4
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with high end appliances, and a full array of gourmet cooking utensils
- Washer and Dryer
- Ski Storage Room
- One reserved parking space directly in front of the townhome (guest spaces are interspersed throughout the community)
- Club house with outdoor hot tub and swimming pool (pool only open in summer).
- Tennis court access in the summer
- Complimentary access to Dryland Fitness (formerly Vail Athletic Club)
Townhome #167 is a three bedroom plus loft townhouse that was completely remodeled and redecorated in late 2020.
The three bedrooms are on the ground level. The middle level has the kitchen, dining area, powder room, and living room with a gas fireplace and flat screen wall mounted television. Over the kitchen and dining area is a loft space with a pair of twin beds.
New furniture, carpeting, floors, wall finishes were part of the 2020 project as were total makeovers for the kitchen and bathrooms, including the creation of a new powder room on the main living level.
Enjoy easy ski access in the winter and hiking & biking trail access in the summer.
Walk to everything