Trust Your Vail Valley Home to Us
Your property is a significant asset and should be professionally managed.
Triumph Mountain Properties provides services that preserve value though care and maintenance, as well as vacation rental services to generate revenue and defer the cost of ownership. Triumph has been a trusted partner to home owners for over 20 years in the Vail Valley.
Contact me directly
Ready to Learn More?
To get started, let us know by filling in the form below. We will be in touch shortly!
At Triumph Mountain Properties, we’re committed as partners for the long haul.
When your second home is an investment property, you want guests to come and go, but not your property management company.
Triumph Mountain Properties was established in Vail in 1999 with just three properties, and has since grown to represent over 30 vacation rental properties throughout the world-class ski towns of Vail and Beaver Creek. You can rest easy, knowing that your investment property is in good hands.
Triumph home care covers everything to maintain your home and ensure that it is ready for your visit.
- Regular maintenance and emergency repairs including inspections every 7 – 10 days.
- Periodic property review, including all operating systems such as thermostats, plumbing, and audio visual.
- Trash removal and on-call emergency contact.
- Local maintenance team to help with preventative care, keeping the property functioning and in top condition.
- Project coordination, including bid management and project oversight.
- Detailed record keeping, including income and expenses.
- Online access to view records, monthly statements, and to reserve owner and owner guest stays.
Protect & Respect your Home
Triumph Mountain Properties operates a thriving and competitive vacation rental operation to generate revenue and defer the cost of ownership.
Not everyone has the best interests of your property at heart. If it becomes clear during the reservations process that your prospective guests are unsuitable to stay in your home, our reservations specialists are instructed to refuse the reservation. We do our best to keep suspicious characters, wild parties, and other unsavory elements from harming your property.
No Party Policy
The maximum occupancy refers to the number of people who are allowed to be on the property at any time, not just for the night. Guests are warned that parties at the home are not permitted. Both neighbors and local managers reserve the right to inform necessary authorities if there is a noise violation after 10pm. Local managers are vigilant when discerning the difference between appropriate guest celebration and misuse of the premises.
When damages inevitably occur during guest stays, Triumph Mountain Properties is prepared. As soon as damage is identified by our staff, it is immediately reported and addressed. For time-sensitive damages totaling less than $200, Triumph Mountain Properties will immediately make repairs and deduct those costs from the monthly statement (only if the guest is not deemed responsible). We notify owners of all damage promptly and confer with them regarding any required repairs of more than $200. The guest is charged for all damages for which they are responsible. To help protect against unintentional damage or accidents, guests are automatically charged three percent of the gross lodging cost is bundled into their reservation as an accidental damage protection fee. This fee is applied first toward any little accidents that may occur during a guest visit.
We don’t believe in taking chances. Your home is a treasure that deserves to be protected as carefully as possible. Triumph Mountain Properties is fully licensed and bonded, and is responsible for damages that may occur as a result of our negligence, and we hold all guests responsible for damages caused during their stay. But accidents, disasters, and one-in-a-million occurrences do happen. To protect against these unforeseen perils, we ask that all homeowners maintain a comprehensive liability insurance policy in a minimum amount of $1,000,000 that specifies Triumph Mountain Properties as an additional insured party. This insurance protects your home from the unexpected and the unlikely, just in case something does happen. In the case that the need arises, we will utilize your insurance to get your home back in order as quickly as possible.
Prior to their stay in your home, guests must agree to abide by the following rules:
- The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and children specified by the reservation.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No smoking is permitted in the home.
- Guests are liable for all damage that occurs during their occupancy and agree to accept charges on the credit card placed on file during check-in to complete necessary repairs to the property.
- Travel Protection: If Travel Protection is purchased, the guest will receive a full refund for any nights of his or her reservation canceled due to death in the family, illness, flight delays, flight cancellations, or road closures due to severe weather.
- All deposit and cancellation policies.
Simply said, with Triumph Mountain Properties, you can rest easy.
Connect With Us
Contact us to learn more about a specific vacation rental home or request availability. We're here to help.