Vista ChaletLocated in Vail Village
Proudly introducing Vista Chalet ~ Triumph ‘s All Inclusive Ski Holiday Experience! A luxury Vail Village, slopeside chalet, complete with airport transfers, catered chef meals, private ski or snowboard instruction, massage therapist on site, and Triumph’s expert knowledge for the best aprés scene, the latest shopping hot spots, must-do off the slope activities and other insider tips to ensure an unmatched experience!
Vista Chalet's warmly appointed decor and magnificent mountain views are the ideal backdrop for your all inclusive stay that includes:
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- Whether arriving or departing from the Vail Valley Jet Center, the Eagle County Regional Airport or the Denver International Airport, you will be greeted by a private driver to enjoy a safe and luxurious ride to Vail.
- Private Chef
- Wake up to the aroma of fresh coffee and a hot breakfast before hitting the slopes each morning. Our private chef will treat you to gourmet dinners while you are in residence, and also leave opportunities to experience the best of Vail’s culinary scene.
- Ski & Snowboard Instruction
- Up to two members from the world-class professional Vail Ski & Snowboard School will be available every day. Be it your first time sliding on snow, trying a new discipline, or a seasoned veteran on the slopes, looking for secret stashes, let the pros show you why they are the best at what they do.
- Massage Therapist
- There is no better way to unwind after a day on the slopes than with a professional massage. The chalet features a dedicated massage room and sauna, with a massage therapist on-site every afternoon for 3 hours.
This four-floor chalet has a private elevator that welcomes guests to the top floor great room featuring floor to ceiling windows and commanding views of the Gore Range. The adjacent outdoor deck is the perfect spot to plan your day in the mountains, while inside the main fireplace offers up a group gathering space for everyone to share their day's adventures.
Four well-appointed bedrooms, each with their own private en suite baths, 2 spacious living areas for spreading out, a professional massage room, and a private sauna ensures that everyone can relax and unwind. The Master Suite includes a private deck to sip your morning coffee as you watch the sunrise above the mountains. The Jr. Master Suite also includes an outdoor deck with direct ground floor access.
A center island range and commercial grade appliances, along with a cozy breakfast nook complete the chef's kitchen. The formal dining table is the ideal setting for your private, in-house catered meals and can seat up to ten people.
|Master Bedroom||King Bed, en suite bath with soaking tub, steam shower, walk-in closet, tv & private upper deck with mountain views|
|Jr. Master||King Bed, en suite bath with soaking tub, steam shower, walk-in closet, tv & outdoor deck with ground floor access|
|Guest Bedroom 3||Queen Bed, en suite bath with standing shower, walk-in closet, tv|
|Guest Bedroom 4||Queen Bed, en suite bath with standing shower, walk-in closet, tv|
- 4,736 Square Feet
- Ski In-Ski Out Vail Village
- Vaulted ceilings and Gore Range mountain views
- Commercial grade elevator
- Featured great room with gas fireplace
- Dedicated professional massage room
- Private sauna
- Chef’s kitchen
- Viking 4 burner gas stove & oven, Sub Zero refrigerator & wine fridge, Asko dishwasher
- Keurig & Auto Drip Coffee Makers
- Formal Dining Table with seating for 10
- Breakfast Nook with seating for 4 & counter seating for 3
- 6 Flat screen televisions (2 living rooms and 4 bedrooms)
- In-Floor radiant heat
- Limited cooling system
- Outdoor gas grill
- Dedicated laundry room with full size washer/dryer
- Underground assigned parking spaces for 2 vehicles
- Separate media room with bar
- Mud Room for equipment storage
- Complimentary Access to the Vail Athletic Club
The center of Vail activity