809A Potato PatchLocated in West Vail
Perched at the top of the Potato Patch neighborhood across from Vail Mountain, 809A Potato Patch Drive is a wonderful family retreat home. This multi-level duplex has great living spaces, dining capacity for everyone staying at the house at one table, and an expertly located hot tub for après ski. But it is the views south to Vail Mountain and west toward Beaver Creek that are the true incentive to stay at this home!
|Master Bedroom||King bed, flat-screen TV, en suite bath with tub and separate shower|
|Guest Bedroom 1||King bed, flat-screen TV, en suite bath with tub/shower combo|
|Guest Bedroom 2||King bed, flat-screen TV, en suite bath with tub/shower combo|
|Guest Bedroom 3||Two Queen beds, flat-screen TV, en suite bath with shower|
- 4969 Square Feet
- Platinum Quality
- Living Area - Flat-screen TV, Gas Fireplace
- Dining Area - Formal Table for 12
- Kitchen - Auto-drip Coffee Maker, Breakfast Bar Seating for 5
- Family Room - Flat-screen TV, Gas Fireplace
- Gas Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Limited Cooling System on Main and 3rd Floor Only
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
- Garage Parking for 2 vehicles
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle in the winter at either public structure in Vail
- Complimentary Access to Dryland Fitness (age 16+)
- Concierge Services to assist with trip planning are available in advance of your stay
This home is on four levels. When you enter through the front door, there is a large entryway. Heading downstairs from here, there is a small entertainment room on the third level. The next level down is the main level with the kitchen, living area, dining area and master suite. The remaining three bedrooms and the family room, as well as the hot tub, are on the lower level.
This home is not on a bus or shuttle route. You’ll need to drive to either one of the village parking structures to gain access to the mountain. The home comes with one parking pass that provides unlimited access to the Lionshead parking structure and access to the Village parking structure Monday through Thursday. Both parking structures are about a 6-8 minute drive from the home.
Less than 10 minutes from base villages