809A Potato PatchLocated in West Vail
Stunning views of the front side of Vail Mountain from virtually every window and room will delight anyone staying in this home, regardless of season. Clean, modern furnishings perfectly complement the architectural design of the house. And the privacy at the top of the Potato Patch neighborhood means you can spend all day enjoying Vail and spend evenings in perfect peace and quiet.
Perched at the top of the Potato Patch neighborhood across from Vail Mountain, 809A Potato Patch Drive is a wonderful family retreat home. This multi-level home has great living spaces, dining capacity for everyone staying at the house at one table, and an expertly located hot tub for après ski. But it is the views south to Vail Mountain and west toward Beaver Creek that are the true incentive to stay at this home!
The home has four bedrooms and can sleep between 8-10 in a mixture of King and Queen beds. All of the bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
The property also comes with one parking pass providing unlimited winter access to the Lionshead parking structure or access to the Vail Village parking structure Monday through Thursday. Both parking structures are approximately 6-8 minutes’ drive from the house.
|Master Bedroom||King bed, en suite bath with walk-in shower, separate tub|
|Guest Bedroom 1||King bed, en suite bath with tub/shower|
|Guest Bedroom 2||King bed, en suite bath with tub/shower|
|Guest Bedroom 3||Two Queen beds, en suite bath with walk-in shower|
- 4969 Square Feet
- Platinum Quality
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle in the winter at either public structure in Vail
- Open floor plan in the upper living area
- Living Room has gas fireplace, picture windows featuring southern views of Vail Mountain and western views towards Beaver Creek
- Kitchen has commercial grade appliances and fully stocked kitchenware
- Breakfast bar with seating for four
- Dining table with seating for twelve
- Gas Grill
- Cozy sitting area on the lower level with a gas fireplace, excellent for watching movies
- Outdoor hot tub
- Washer and Dryer
- Garage Parking for two vehicles
Less than 10 minutes from base villages